Saturday 16 January 2010

Photographing other men's wives

This is Sal. She and her husband rang me up, it was his 40th birthday and he wanted to do something special and couldn’t figure out what it was. By all accounts, Sal is a ‘very quiet girl’ and realised that she could give him a wonderful gift, a set of prints of her in glamour poses - he’d never expect it, wouldn’t show it around and it’d pep up their relationship.

I was the bloke they came to.



I went over to their house one Sunday afternoon and spent a while getting Sal relaxed and ready. We went up to the bedroom and hubby decided to stay downstairs, not wanting to spook his wife. We talked about what he liked - tits and panties - and took it from there.

She was a good looking woman, somewhere in her late 30s, but she’d taken good care of herself and could have passed for several years younger. We took several shots of her by the skylight window and I was urging her, gently, to take things further. The bra came off fairly easily, as she started to get into it and trust me and I got her to sit on the bed, to get panty shots. Those turned into hands-in-panties shots - not a problem for me! - and eventually I managed to get her to take her panties off.

Now this is where I turned slightly unprofessional - I love tits too, by God do I love tits, but I also like a nice juicy cunt and a good pair of feet. So the last shot was one for me and it was fucking beautiful.

More satisfied customers, all round!



No comments:

Post a Comment