Saturday 12 June 2010

Hey, Machine, thanks for asking...

Sometimes, as the saying goes, if you don't ask, you don't find out. I got a comment the other day from my e-friend (saying 'follower' makes this whole thing sound a bit freaky) Machine, who appears to be a fellow foot-fetishist. So, never needing much excuse to feature feet, here are some more pictures!

Hope you like them!These are P's feet - thankfully, she enjoyed the attraction of a good footjob and would often tempt me into doing naughties by sitting on the edge of the bed and instigating things by rubbing her feet against my crotch.

Peaches feet, taken on a shoot. I've never cum on her feet but, seriously, if you were presented with these soles, that's exactly what you'd do, isn't it?

Another of Rachel's mobile phone pictures. Cracking foot, eh?

A random woman, caught out in the big rainstorm we had on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. YES!!!
    ...but you know its's one of those hankerings that is never enough. I just love...lust feet!!!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, happy to post feet pics!

    ReplyDelete