Wednesday 20 October 2010

Bellies, toes and bikini's!

As long-time readers of this blog will know, I like bellies, I love toes and I adore the cunt region. So when I started to get holiday pictures during the summer, I decided to store them up and then, when the weather turned and we all got a bit upset with the rain and cold, I could post them. And since today it's been a bit rainy and cold, I thought it was as good a time as any!

Enjoy!

Nice shot, good colours, great bit of cleavage too! Thanks, Gemma!

Sue sent us this, after holidaying in Lanzarote. Nice pic!

This came from Lauren, in St Barts. I love this, especially the fact that her lovely blonde downy hair has caught the sun. Gorgeous!

Nice, Kim, very nice!

And here's Laura, in Corfu. I can't tell what's best, that cracking cleavage or the fact that you can almost see the garden of delights in your briefs. Fucking excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment