Wednesday 23 December 2009

And now, before we look forward, we look back...

I've been around the block, no two ways about it. I'm a divorcee, so I could trot out the usual guff about my wanton days being a reaction against my ex-wife (it wasn't the most pleasant divorce, but it was also far from being as bad as it could have been), but that's just not true. At the time we got married, I loved my wife and wanted to do the right thing. Becoming single again, at 31, I decided to take on the world. And being a photographer eased me in, if you like.

My ex-wife was pretty adventurous, but there were a lot of things that I wanted to try out and the best way to do that, I figured, was with someone I wasn't going to see again. This tied in with digital cameras becoming really affordable and so I took to cataloguing everything - most of the girls that I got intimate with had no problem with me using the camera. Some of them I still see around (their photo's will never appear here), most I don't and I prefer it that way.

So, you're given your freedom, you're solvent, with your own hair and teeth, what would you like to do?

I’ll tell you…

No comments:

Post a Comment