Monday 22 March 2010

An email from Lizzy!

This isn't the first I've received, since she went off to Detriot, but it's certainly the sexiest. And, as you'll see, she did dare me so, without further ado, here's what Lizzy has to say!


Hey, Morg. Just a quick note to say that I miss you, I miss the way we were, the way we made me laugh and I miss the sex. I’ll miss your cock - just remembering it makes me wet. Do you remember the times you took me from behind, your hard cock filling my wet cunt, your hips slapping against my arse, my tits swinging with every hard thrust? When I remember them, I like to play with myself and use my new dildo, even though it’s a poor substitute for your stiff prick.

Have I made your cock hard, with this? Will you put this on your blog - with my picture. Go on, I dare you! Just think of me, touching myself, imagine my wet fingers and the scent on them. I wish they were your fingers - or better, your lips. You did lick my pussy like a champ. God, I’m so fucking horny now.
Write soon - I miss you, you big lump of sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment