Sunday 14 March 2010

Ladies wanking

I've always had a thing for ladies getting themselves off and in pretty much every case that I've had a girlfriend who'd let me photograph her, I took pictures of her flicking the bean. And here's a small collection of them, featuring ladies already introduced to this blog.

My ex-wife preferred to use a little vibrator which, rather than flick her clit with, she used to insert. Then flick her bean with her fingers anyway. Who cares, it got her off!


This is P, who was much rougher with herself. She liked to be open, to be able to slosh her fingers around from clit, to perineum, to inside herself. Noisy, good fun, generally sloppy - I loved watching her wank.


This is Peaches, my assistant. She prefers the very civilised finger on clit approach.

And this is Lizzy, who loved it all and often finger fucked herself with strumming her clit at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment